Monday, April 23, 2012

shades


1
I feel you moving around my bones planting seeds
fingers digging in the soft earth between my ribs.
Encouraging wildness, tendrils of desire, a verdant lust
the fruit of your hands.


2
the blue veins submerged in the
cool promise of your skin.
A map I follow with thirsty
lips to the soft mercy of your hand,
a cup to ease the drought of my heart


3
my hands find the strength of your back
guide you closer until I can taste your mouth.
Desire boarders on brutality
once hunger is ignited. greedy hands
gorge.


4
“fucking pig....
kissing you hard on the mouth, suffocating further dialogue.
I bleed laughter when you bite.
my hands grab your ass lifting
you against me, ribs cutting into ribs.
fingernails ripping at my face. I share my blood,
a relentless mouth seeking your complicity.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment