Tuesday, April 14, 2015




Faith, love, or charity pick the one that doesn’t bleed.

There is the moon, it is dead, and it floats away from us. This knife is not keen;
the light catches on the edge. It holds nothing, the slightest twist and it is empty.
It is not a hammer. 

Let me rub out the truth between your thighs, vicodin and peyote, any chemical
excrement will do. I can’t say fuck, but I know it is sacred. Panties snagged by
coarse fingers, winds too dull to tear.

I wait between the air and the expectation. A heaven not in season to bloom
has settled here in silence.

I am supine, a line drawn, a horizon open. Liminal. I am a fly in your honey,
my tongue knows no language but your sweetness. That is a lie, I have licked the shit
from my fingers. There are words that will not forget, always landing on the wrong
side of hell. I love you so badly you would think it was malice that struck these matches.

 Where is paradise now?




.


No comments:

Post a Comment